Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Daughter's Adventure to New Zealand!




I took my 23 year old daughter, Tiffany, her husband Ryan, and my grandkids: 7 year old Brooke and 10 month old Noah to Los Angeles International Airport last thursday for their first overseas trip to NEW ZEALAND! :) I am so excited for them to experience a different country and it's culture! I look forward to their pictures and home movies.. They are living in a furnished house in the town of TAUPO, my son-in-law has a wonderful job working on the trucks and rigs for geothermal drilling. His company paid for his whole family to move out there for 6 weeks while he works there. So, this is a rare and wonderful experience for my daughter and her family to experience this wonderful country of the Kiwi :)
We have been using "skype" to communicate for free on the internet and it allows us to see each and our families via webcam. It's a really exciting event in our house everytime Tiffany calls us! Taupo is concentrated around a lake and is famous for it's average 4lb rainbow trout! There is alot of watersking, fishing and bungee jumping activities. Tiffany says it is so beautiful looking out at the lake with the beautiful snow caped mountains in the background.. blue skies and crisp clean air.
I will keep you posted on the latest and greatest regarding their adventure :)


No comments: